Navigating the new Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse
- Will you be ready when the Clearinghouse is operational on January 6, 2020?
- What is the Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse and what information will it contain?
- Does the final rule change any of the existing drug & alcohol program requirements in Part 40?
- How do authorized users sign up to access the Clearinghouse?
- Are CDL drivers required to register for the Clearinghouse?
The purpose of the Clearinghouse is to prevent CDL holders with positive drug and alcohol test results, refused required drug and alcohol tests, or who have not undergone return-to-duty drug and alcohol rehabilitation process from job-hopping (moving to different states where the results do not follow them) – making it harder to hire these drivers and keeping the roads safer.
This FREE seminar will address the upcoming launch of the FMCSA Clearinghouse & what exactly it means to your business. Includes Free Lunch
Seminar: On The Highway To Compliance
Special Speaker: Thomas M. Eden III, Partner, Constangy, Brooks, Smith & Phophete LLP
When: Tuesday, December 17, 2019 at 11am-1pm
Where: CGTC Macon Campus, “H” Building Auditorium, 3300 Macon Tech Drive
Lunch: Provided FREE